Wow, we are finally finished with 2020, and now we get to start it all over again. I’m back again with my bookish and not so bookish goals. They’re going to be very similar to the goals I had in 2020, since 2020 was quite a mess of a year. Anywho, here are my goals for 2021!
- Read 100 books
- Read 1 nonfiction book a month
- Read a wider variety of genres
- Have consistent and steady growth on my Blog and my Instagram
- Post at least 5 posts/photos a week.
- Use my library more
- Spend less money on books
- Read all the unread books on my shelves before buying more (fat chance)
Not So Bookish Goals
- Graduate College (!!!!) This is one from last year, as my graduation had to be pushed back a semester.
- Keep up with daily (unbiased) news
- Pay off $3k in student loan debt
- Travel to at least -one- new to me place
- Get back up to Maine (once COVID is over, hopefully in the Autumn)
What are your goals for 2021? How do you plan on attaining them?